- Foot speed and reaction time
- Lower body power to spike, set and dive
- Gains in explosive power and jump efficiency that improve vertical leap and which leads to stronger ball striking
- Power and strength endurance
- Core strength for better body control and on-court agility at game speed
The Top Recruits volleyball training program is designed to reduce the occurrence and severity of injury in volleyball players. While volleyball is a non-contact sport, research finds that volleyball is the eighth most injury prone sport for youth athletes in the 14 to 20 age group.